martes, 21 de julio de 2009

Respuesta de la Rep. Lucille Roybal - Allard / a la nota enviada La Diaspora Tambien Es Armenia

Responding to your message‏
De:
Rep. Lucille Roybal-Allard (ca34hima@mail.house.gov)
Enviado:
martes, 21 de julio de 2009 07:12:11 p.m.
Para:
orgwelcome@hotmail.com

Dear Mr. Nalpatian:

Thank you very much for contacting me with your concerns. I appreciate you taking the time to share your views with me, and I apologize for the delay in responding.

Hearing from you is both important and helpful because it provides me with insight into your thoughts and concerns on the major issues we face today as a nation, and especially as residents of our state. I look forward to your continued input and will keep your concerns in mind as issues are considered in Congress.

It is important for me and my staff to have the benefit of your perspective on issues of importance to you, and I urge you to continue to keep in touch this year. I hope you will visit my website, http://roybal-allard.house.gov/, to learn more about my views and to sign up for my e-news updates. These periodic emails will update you on important federal actions that affect you and your family, and keep you informed about my legislative activities in the House of Representatives.

Once again, thank you for contacting me. I look forward to hearing from you in the future on this and other issues of importance to our community, our state, and our nation.
Sincerely,LUCILLE ROYBAL-ALLARDMember of Congress

No hay comentarios: